I’ve published 1400+ articles,
here are just a few of them…
- Smashing Magazine – All articles I have written for them are here
- Smashing Magazine — Rapid Prototyping For Any Device With Foundation
- Smashing Magazine — jQuery Plug-Ins For Image Sliders and Modal Windows
- Smashing Magazine — Using 7 Deadly Sins to Turn Visitors into Customers
- Smashing Magazine — Pushing Your Buttons With Practical CSS3
- Smashing Magazine — Stronger, Better, Faster Design with CSS3
- Smashing Magazine — The New Hotness: Using CSS3 Visual Effects
- Smashing Magazine — Deconstructing Popular Websites (Opinion Column)
- Smashing Magazine — Spicing Up Your Website With jQuery Goodness
- Mixergy — The Loss Behind Selling A Company — with Luke Wroblewski
- Mixergy — Interview w/ Fresh Tilled Soil: How To Be A Networking Slut
- Mixergy — Interview w/ ZURB on Lessons from Designing For 100+ Startups
- Mixergy — Interview w/ ZURB on Lessons Learned From A Miss
- Mixergy — Interview w/ ZURB How To Turn Users Into Evangelists
CLIENTS IN THE PRESS
- FastCompany — Betting On Yahoo’s New Logo? Here’s What The Data Says They’ll Choose
- FastCompany — Microsoft And Polar Almost Built A Killer Smart TV
- FastCompany — A Facebook app from Events and Concerts from Citibank?
- FastCompany — 4 Surprising App-Design Principles from LukeW of Polar
- FastCompany — Want To Grow Your Influence? Let Interns Be Hired Away
- FastCompany — An Addictive App That Lets You Rate Anything In Seconds
- FastCompany — At Input Factory: New Tech Mullet Puts Big Data In The Back
- FastCompany — What Memories Reveal About Your Company Design Flaws?
CLIENTS IN THE PRESS
- New York Times — ZURBwired 2011 Pulls An Annual All Nighter for RCS
- New York Times — What Do Your Customers Remember About Websites?
- New York Times — ZURB Gives Entrepreneurs Visible Website Feedback
- New York Times — ZURBwired 2010 to Benefit One Lucky Non-Profit
- New York Times — Notable: Closing the Feedback Loop for Web Designers
- New York Times — Get a Clue: What Do People Remember About Your Site?
- New York Times — Notable Relaunch Aims For Simplicity